We acknowledge the fact that as much as we try to write papers that satisfy our clients’ needs, there occurs instances where the client will require some modifications done to their paper. Revisions are inevitable in academic papers and also serve as a way to polish the paper for better grades. Since our primary goal is to give top quality work to our customers, we accept to work on revisions under the following terms:
- The customer can ask for as many revisions as they wish within two weeks from the initial deadline of the original order. Any revisions ordered after this period will be subject to an extra fee.
- The initial instructions provided by the customer should match with the instructions of the revision. Introducing new instructions during revision will attract a fee of 50% of the original sum.
- Revision requests must be done via the customer’s personal account on our website, or through messaging the support team. Any other requests will be considered unofficial and the customer will be liable for the inconveniences caused.
- It is permissible for a customer to ask for revision even when the initial deadline of the paper has not passed but the writer has already delivered the product. Ensure to use the correct channels for revision requests.
- If the customer wants his/her revision to be handled by another writer other that the one originally assigned the paper, an extra fee of 50% of the initial sum will be charged.
- A customer may open a dispute only after they are unsatisfied with at least two revisions from the writer.
- For every revision request, the customer must specify the new revision deadline.
- If a client has pending disputes, he/she automatically loses the right to free revisions.
Our revision policy gives the customers an advantage to use our services for the betterment of their final grade. Still, we keep our promise of delivering top-quality initial products to satisfy our clients.